SPEND MORE TIME WORKING IN YOUR BUSINESS AND LESS TIME WORKING ON YOUR BUSINESS WEBSITE.
WordPress helps you save time and money with a user friendly content management system. 22% of the top 10 million websites use WordPress. Capturing 53.8% of all CMS tools on the web.
WHAT IS WORDPRESS?
WordPress is an open source content management system (CMS) that runs on PHP and MYSQL.
WHY IS IT SUCH A MAGNIFICENT POWER?
The ability to customize all aspects of the functionality and design make WordPress an ideal solution for any business. WordPress is scalable for any website complexity. The website pages and blog posts can be easily updated without coding experience. Further, the platform is search engine optimization friendly. This means you can easily optimize your website pages for keywords (SEO) that are crucial to driving traffic to your website.
Once your website is installed on our hosting server, you can login on any computer with internet access. After logging in, you can draft a new page, publish a blog post, add or delete an image, and approve or delete blog comments.
CUSTOMIZED WORDPRESS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS GET RESULTS!
We have been designing and developing WordPress websites for the past 6 years. A custom built WordPress website produces a high ROI (return on investment). With millions of websites on the internet, a cookie cutter solution is not enough to personify your business and overall marketing strategy. The strategy, design, and development must come together to produce an award winning business solution. We can build a custom WordPress theme and plugins to meet your business strategy and goals.
A GLIMPSE OF WHAT CAN BE DONE
- Get paid faster with payment and invoicing solutions – and save time depositing checks!
- Clients can schedule appointments on website using an online calendar showing availability.
- Employee user login section with employee documents, training material, and time cards for better management solutions.
- eCommerce solutions and integrations with POS, live tax rates and shipping solutions.
- Install A/B page testing, Google Analytics, and heat maps of your website page – to improve website conversions and understand user behavior.
- Superior mobile experience by optimizing your website theme with a mobile menu and responsive content.
“Mike is a fantastic Seattle web designer. He creatively drove the WordPress development of Camp ReCreation (camprecreation.org), a non-profit for which I served on the Board. We were in need of a fresh look that not only captured our roots, but also conveyed where the organization was headed. Mike effectively accomplished the goal with a content management system that allowed the non-profit to save time and money on a web master running the show.”
~ Austin Ramos, Camp ReCreation Non-Profit