Northwest Commercial Group, is a commercial real estate agency working with investment grade commercial property and are affiliated with Marcus and Millichap, an international leader in real estate. NWG provides real estate sellers with the industry’s most powerful property marketing system, and buyers with an expansive inventory of income property.
1. Brand Recognition – NWCG wanted to increase recognition of their brand name by customers looking for property online.
2. Value Presentation – High quality imagery, clean and modern style, and persuasive copy were implemented in the new site development.
3. Inventory Display – Creation of an easy to navigate, accurate and informative online inventory was identified as a major opportunity for the new website.
4. Lead Generation – Visitors to the site are prompted to subscribe to NWCG’s newsletter through clear calls to action. Property listings are also accompanied by a call to action to request a marketing package.
The core foundation of success for NWCG centered around their target users:
1. Real Estate Buyers
2. Real Estate Sellers
3. Financial Service Seekers
With these 3 customer types as a background we created a user focused marketing strategy that included the following:
We rolled up our sleeves and developed clear style guides to be used across marketing collateral. These guides set the tone for a unified style and presentation across the logo, letterheads, business cards, brochure, envelopes, and website.
USER FOCUSED DESIGN
The property gallery was designed to appeal to real estate buyers. These customers are typically opportunity seekers, and to help sell them on investments the main value points of each property were outline and presented up front. The copy found throughout the gallery further serves to underscore value points by way of an ‘Investment Highlights’ section.
Soon after the new website was published, the positive results started rolling in, with 1100% increase in leads over the first two months!We look forward to continuing the relationship between Sayenko Design and Northwest Commercial Group, and further enhancing the ROI of their online presence.
“In terms of quality, we’ve received great feedback from family, friends, and co-workers. Sayenko Design’s work has been exactly what we needed in terms of adding some credibility and professionalism to our group.”