Managed Search Engine Optimization
Our unique solutions and expertise guarantee a superior result!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an integral component for online success for any business. What good is having an awesome website if no one can find it? SEO is all about helping people find what they are looking for online. By optimizing how your website is found and explored by both users and search engines, you can increase both the quantity and quality of incoming traffic and, in turn, conversions.
Why organic SEO? Because its the most effective tool to drive qualified leads to your website.
1. Users are looking for your services and if you are on top of search results your listing will get clicked. People practically have their wallets out ready to spend money, all you have to do is position yourself strategically. Example: You want to be found locally for your services, Bellevue WordPress Design. Now if you land 100 to 800 new users every month from just one keyword, you can see how much new business you might be generating.
2. Organic SEO is very effective with a 90% return rate for listings in the top three positions on google.
3. Direct Mailers do not work! About 2-3% of all direct mailers are picked up and acted on. That means 2-3 out of 100 mailers sent out will generate a lead.
4. Referrals can only get you so far. If your business relies mostly on referrals, then what happens if you lose one or two big clients? Or you exhausted your referral networks? SEO is nice, because people find your business and contact you! No work necessary.
5. 80-85% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results.
More Statistics Here
How Does it Work?
When ‘crawling’ a website, Google and other search engines look for specific bits of information to help them understand what a website is about. At the basic level, these include elements such as a page title and the content on the page. At the advanced level, this includes what types of links are directed to the page, the structure of content, and additional variables pondered up by the geniuses updating Google’s search algorithm daily.
After understanding what a site is about, Google will then attempt to match search queries to the web pages it thinks will be most relevant for a given search. If the SEO on your site is well implemented, you’ll have a higher chance of ranking well for that search query. The secret lies in knowing what types of search queries to target and how to convert traffic from those searches. That’s where we come in.
We take an all-inclusive approach to SEO. Not only can we cover the basics of setting up your site and optimizing content…….
In-Depth Keyword and Customer Analysis
From learning more about your company, and researching your niche and your competitors, we’ll determine how best to target potential customers through on-site keyword usage and overall site structure. We’ll prioritize keywords and work them in naturally with on-site copy to create a website that is pleasing to both users and search engines.
Good content speaks to your target market. To achieve good compelling content we must survey your customers and find out why they chose to work with you. Then a content strategy is developed based on customer feedback, keyword research, and page conversion goals.
Quality and niche-relevant. We follow the best practices of white-hat SEO and will not jeopardize your companies online presence with short sighted attempts to game Google’s algorithm. Every business is unique, which is why we create custom link building strategies for every client.