Raymark Plumbing & Sewer has been serving households and businesses in the Seattle area for over 40 years with top-notch service, inventive problem solving, and competitive upfront pricing. As a family and women-owned business, they focus on customers’ needs, growing their employees, and supporting community outreach. Raymark – the plumber that plumbers call for help.
1. Be informative, easy-to-navigate, and helpful to customers
2. Encourage customers to call in for help by demonstrating legitimacy, deals, and answering questions
3. Draw in organic traffic with useful, consistent blog & DIY content
4. Manage backend and control content independently
5. Capture lead data and run through a CRM for marketing efforts
6. Promote who we are, our values and community outreach programs
The foundation of project success centered on targeting four unique personas:
Lead Nurturing with a Resource Center
These are pages like our blog, the FAQ, and DIY articles, designed for self-service by our visitors. DIY Don may end up at the DIY section after going on the homepage, but over time these pages might rank well enough to get traffic first for the specific topics they cover, along with blogs. FAQ will be visited mainly by First-time Franks and Contractor Carlos who don’t feel they have enough information yet, from whatever page they’re on in their journey.
Increased foot traffic